Are you asking these questions as a business owner?
- Does your company need a website but don’t know who to trust to build it?
- Can Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest really promote my business?
- Will the video I’m producing for Kickerstarter really work?
- You’re stuck with a website that you can’t update?
- Keys to writing a great script for a commercial or web video.
If you’re a business owner, or someone who is ready to promote a product on a video or on a website but not sure where to start, you can’t afford to not read John’s book. John call’s himself a Casear of Media, which is to say he believes you need to take your media by the horns and make it work for you!
John’s book give practical advise based on his over 30 years in television. John was one of the pioneers who combined television and internet interaction to promote his programs. John will help remove those stumbling blocks that are slowing you down from creating an online presence.
How to Avoid A Media Meltdown will encourage business owners to be proactive with who the use to build their media and give important information to help then with their choices.
Order now from our online store or from AMAZON.COM for your Kindle or Nook.